Leblanc Clarinet - LCL301NPC
Leblanc LCL301NPC (Vito) (formerly the 7214)
With history dating back to 1750, Leblanc has been known for manufacturing some of the highest quality clarinets in the world. Combining tradition with innovation, Leblanc continue to advance clarinet manufacturing.
Redesigned from the ground up, the new Leblanc Vito redefines the standard for high-quality student clarinets. The Vito offers re-profiled cold forged keys for an intuitive and comfortable feel, Valentino synthetic pads and a complex bore design to create a dependable instrument with a fluid and colorful sound more akin to wooden clarinets. This combination of features make the Vito the perfect clarinet for the advancing student.
- Colorful sound and fluid response across all registers
- Light and easy to hold
- Strong and durable cold-forged keywork
- Advanced ergonomics for comfort and playability
- Reso-tone ABS body with a complex bore design
- Nickel plated cold-forged keywork
- Fixed thumb rest with neck strap ring
- P.R.A.G. (Positive Radial Alignment Guide) to aide clarinet assembly
- Valentino synthetic pads
- Vito mouthpiece
- Durable hard-shell plastic case
At Conn-Selmer, we are committed to ensuring every woodwind instrument is ready to play right out of the box. To obtain this objective, we have developed and implemented a stringent "double set up process" for all woodwinds. This process means the instrument is play-tested and adjusted, allowed to rest, and then meticulously re-examined and re-adjusted by our expert quality assurance team. Rest assured, every woodwind instrument is now professionally set up at the Conn-Selmer Woodwind Center in Elkhart, IN, in optimal playing condition the moment you open the case, and ready to last a lifetime.