Max Contoured Tenor Saxophone Case
The MAX contoured tenor saxophone case offers extremely lightweight protection at a great value! Each features a tough nylon exterior, lightweight foam frame, soft plush lining, and separate compartments for your neckpiece and mouthpiece. Fits a bell size up to 6" Interior Dimensions: 30 x 10 x 6"
- Carry handle features a padded grip secured by a hook n' loop closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Subway rope handle
- Rugged 600 denier nylon
- Rubber feet
- Hook 'n loop quick-lock closure
- Large front pocket, zippered
- Small accessory pocket, zippered
- Soft non-abrasive plush velvet lining
- Mouthpiece compartment
- Neckpiece compartment
This case will not fit vintage horns with larger bells, larger bodies, or bell keys located on the left-hand side, or with split bell keys.
For larger vintage horns, we would be happy to order one of Protec’s XL cases, if we do not have one in stock.