D'Addario - Reserve Tenor Saxophone Reeds
A premium, filed reed that offers a rich, warm tone, a heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility, and exceptional tone quality in all registers, a long vamp profile to produce consistency of response, and a traditional tip thickness for ease of articulation.
Reserve reeds are crafted using naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields. D'Addario has pioneered the first practical and precise system to digitally measure and cut the incredibly complex geometrical patterns necessary to re-invent single reeds. Reserve reeds are cut to the tightest tolerances, offering the most consistent performance.
- A thick blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone.
- A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers.
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional.
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields.
- Offered in boxes of five (5) and packs of two (2) reeds.
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with a special 3.0+ strength.
If we don't have D'Addario Reserve Tenor Saxophone reed strength in stock you are looking for, please contact us. We can usually get in quite quickly from our distributor.